• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

I'm too greedy to spend money on sweets XD most of the time...

Years

I want a lot of things too. Then, I learned that I've got to go out there and get them for myself instead of just waiting for them to happen... Just because I don't take my own advice doesn't mean you shouldn't. :P

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Wait, what's mine then, Kevin? O_o

And yeah, you are a Timid Jigglypuff who likes to doze off.

And the "parasite" I was referring to was Parasect. You can find them in the same part of the Safari Zone (if you put down the right amount of objects) as Jigglypuff (which requires zero objects placed).

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Careful, Letty, you'll attract a Rey in here.

Although I did the same bringing up that PSP game where Nozomu Itoshiki's a playable character. But that was because Natsu and Lucy were also in it :<

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Zetsubou Sensei vol. 1 also mentioned Fairy Tail in the back (b' ')b That alone makes it awesome.

/downloading a crapload of OSTs, mainly for iTunes

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back