• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    24. it looks fine to me... the avvie is similar.

its not like i can change it now, tho. oh well. i what going for a look like the wish is pushing thru all the darkness and remaining strong.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    27. i know... i guess this is why im a performer rather than a maker. but does the brightness really detract from it all that much? i might be able to do SOMETHING...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Perhaps duplicate the layer and set the top one to Multiply? Or does that not work with white on white? /never tried it

Also, what do you think about me using the following for my next tag:

Spoiler:

y/n/m?

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    28. ill give it a shot. and if it doesnt work, i can always duplicate the layer, make the duplicate dark, and set it as an overlay. or something. the shine behind her will prolly stay as is, tho.

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!!!!!!

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    33. lol, epicness, Reyrey!!

and gaiz, is this better? im thinking of scaling it down to 400 pix across and 240 pix tall, too.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

aan, now theres two songs i want mp3s for and i cant find one of them!!! agh!!! and the other will prolly be tricky too...

Years
    39. Much better... if you can't actually see the silhouette over the brightness, what's the point in having it. I like this one far better than the last one, because my eyes can actually look at it without getting that same burning feeling I get when I stare at fresh, white snow on a very sunny day.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    1. oh, is The Last Airbender out?

thankies, Vaan!! i altered the corresponding avvie, too. now, back to making the choice. to change or not to change? that is the question.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back