• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Why would I? I despise football, American and national (national being what we call "soccer").

Besides, fantasy's where it's at (b' ')b

Years

Why would I? I despise football, American and national (national being what we call "soccer").

Besides, fantasy's where it's at (b' ')b

Reposting for the truthiness:

3. You are an uncommon person... most people have at least a passing interest in sports. Broadcasters go where the money is. (b'-')b

4. And America FTW, TWEWY. ;D

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    3. im not much of a sports fan. i enjoyed being on the soccer team at me old school one year, and i enjoyed the annual football game (which i went to to support me school, since its a huge school spirit event as the biggest game against out rival school), but im not fond of sports in general.

yah, go fantasy!!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

OK, one plus to FIFA:

It gets me a Sponsored Account on LJ 8D

Which means now I can have more userpics than before <3

Years
    8. Of course, you're also both girls, so that makes you more likely in the way the American culture is structured to despise sports or not understand them, because you were raised in a manner that may have taught you they are un-lady-like

< Quite possibly the oddest mix of all, though, pretty much. Mega American sports jock, foreign sports jock, technophile, video game addict, regular Japanophilia consumer (when I have the money), metalhead, internet junkie, stereotypical traditional American nerd, American hick, and book worm all rolled into one, yet with a disinclination to read traditional American superhero comic books.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Searching Pixiv for fanart I can turn into icons, and...

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Darnit, Gajeel, you're already my Skarmory :<

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

And speaking of nice boats...

/come on, you saw this coming

Oh, and what's even more fitting is that my LJ username is "suwako" o3o

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back