• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

shot571

7. i might. but itll have to wait. Whats the rought outline for the manga? not too much detail. Just enough to see if ill like it

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    9. idk, Jig.

lol, Sephy reference!!

Rave Master is your basic hero-on-a-quest-to-save-the-world, "chosen one" story, but its humor and seriousness make up for that. synopsis time!!

Haru Glory is the second Rave Master, a hero who wields powerful magic stones known as Rave and the Ten Powers sword, which changes between ten different forms. More forms are unlocked as the wielder collects Rave stones and finds need to use the forms. the first Rave Master failed 50 years before the story takes place, and so now Haru needs to fight against the evil organization known as Demon Card, whose members wield evil magic stones called Dark Bring. Haru must travel the world, collecting Rave stones, and ultimately face off against the leaders of Demon Card.

course, thats just the bare bones~

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Commandments, not Powers, Letty o3o

/Erza Knightwalker from Edoras in Fairy Tail has a Ten Commandments Lance

It's your stereotypical BFS-wielding kid with spiky hair.

Haru = Cloud
    Demon Card = ShinRa
    Second Main Antagonist = Sephiroth (if you ask me...)
    Main Female Character = Tifa/Aerith (sort of a cross between the two, since the latter's as mysterious as this girl is)

And Pixy, if you ask me, Rave's style doesn't seem as similar to One Piece's as Fairy Tail's does. /because it doesn't have Natsu

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    12. actually, where i first started reading Rave (in actual book form, not online) it IS Ten Powers. different translations, Ros. one for the actual book, one for scanlations.

shot571

13. hmm seems interesting. Just vm me in 2 weeks to remind me to read it. :p

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I would guess it has to do with Americans not wanting religious references involved in the story. And something that started off as Y7/Y10 (which Rave did, before becoming "T") would likely not have any religious references.

It's like in Mew Mew Power, where 4Kids changed the cross in Episode 10 to a stick.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    15. only if you remind me to VM you. ;b

rawr.

lol, ill just be mysterious and say that Eisenmeteor isnt the biggest sword in the series.

youre probably right. tho i like the idea of the sword's forms being "powers" instead of "commandments"

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

"Commandments" sounds more mystical to me. But then again, this is someone born into a Christian family you're talking to o3o

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

The manga's definitely better, for sure.

It also makes me wonder how many episodes of Fairy Tail there'll be.

Speaking of which...

/chapter 188's out brb

...Pffffft, the chapter title is "One-Winged". You KNOW what reference I'm thinking of here.

Sephiroth? Any of the original 1st Class SOLDIERs? I hope so~ *loves teh Final Fantasy*

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015

My little sister is talking to some kid on the phone. shes been on the phone forevvverrr

jeez. im kinda jealous :C No one ever wants to talk to poor ol' Rey ;_;
    ffff

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    23. REYREY!!!!!!!

so, yeah, someone help me decide whether to change me theme yet or not. *this entails changing her siggy, avvie, profile colors, usertitle, and location*

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015

I know. Pixy is my only friend u_u

*sniff*
    no one else loves me

/slow turn
    /attentionwhorrreeeeee

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    /number

Reyrey! I'd talk to you! I don't know you vury well, but..... I wouldn't mind changing that~

*eyes Pixy's sammich**appears to be thinking deeply as to whether stealing it is worth it*

Silv, I'd say go for it~

Good thing I just did the /number thing, you ninja :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back