• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015

I went to an anime convention for a field trip last month because im awesome
    we say many things
    and it was MAGICAL

Years
    LOL Anime to manga. The way it should be. (b")b
    *Shot*

Anyways...I'll have to sneak on Barnes and Nobles now for my mangafix. But at least One Piece of manga is still kicking it. :D

Anyways the past week has been Food, Football, and tests. Just the way to end the school year? XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Beautiful because the person's an awesome drawer (plus, it's yaoi), nsfw because...yeah.

Also, it doesn't have to do with FT.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I agree with the above statement. There's beauty in all things. It's wonderful and very comforting knowing that.

Sarah Paliner

:: Zetsubou no Carnival ::
    Years
    9. "The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters." - Genghis Khan.

Not exactly related, but it fits. Also, Jord is reading a manga. :O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back