• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

No it was a counting game XD Girls tried to reach zero from 500 or something, and boys tried to reach 1000. Counting in different directions.

CyberDreams

Cybernetically Incorrect
    Years
    1. @Rika: Oh. I've never heard of it up until now. Couldn't have been that popular since who'd reveal their gender in OT? xD;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ahhh. I think the sound on my laptop is starting to go poof again. Nuuuu. ;___; STAY AUDIO DRIVER STAY. </brick'd>

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

And I have two more tag thingies. Pretty much based off my current sig. tag, but using that guide. Sort of.

This one SHOULD be second, 'cause I worked on it second. Anyways, all I did was add the render on top of the finished product (it was already on the finished product, but I wanted to add it again so it wouldn't blend in too much).

The finished product thingy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back