• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ahhh.

I had amusing irony yesterday concerning a Pokemon, it's nickname, and the natured it got. Along with what I said before I saw the nature.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It went like this.

Me: -catching Male Aipom. Caught it with Quick Ball and named it Gold-
    Game: -Gold was sent to the PC-
    Me: -goes to see what nature Gold is- It'll be amusing and strange if Gold was of a Naive nature. -checks Gold's nature- . . . pffffffft.

Yes, it turned out to be Naive. XD;

Years
    ROFL. Seriously?

Well, I accidently caught a Shiny Magikarp once. I was killing them, my Shinx needed the experience. Anyway, I then decided to catch one. I wasn't really paying attention *all I had to do was press Tackle over and over again*, So I caught one. Turned out to be a Shiny, my jaw dropped.

Also, I was also pissed about the rival being Barry. Believe me, I have more respect for Silver then Barry as a rival.

/#12

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

XDD Wow. -caught her first thing (budew) while looking for a Buneary)-

I like 'em both in PokeSpe (Silver a little more because I've read his arc). As for game. IDk. xD; -is biased towards the Manga characters than the game characters. blame emo!'...'red. >:-

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

My first shiny that wasn't a Gyarados from GSC or that dang Zubat I ran away from or a cheated/traded one was a Floatzel, caught on my mom's birthday :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My first shiny was a Donphan on my silver. c: Second was a Oddish on my Gold, and third was a Weedle when I started my gold. XD;

And forth was my Elekid in Crystal that I didn't even know it was shiny until I saw it on Pokemon Stadium. XD;

Budew is my first Gen IV shiny tat I caught. c:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Not at my parents, no.

Buh. Bad time for a Critical Hit, Inspector. =3= -restarted. damn you uxie-

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

You have better luck than I do D:

Other shinies include Girafarig in Japanese Platinum (only female shiny, too >.>), Abomasnow in American Platinum (caught on the fourth of July, which is kinda ironic seeing how its colors are purple, white, and blue), and Combee in Pearl (which you now have).

Traded one includes my Noctowl in Japanese SS.

None of them chained.

And I curse at my parents in secret.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I wish Fairy Tail was real :<

That would be, like, so cool.

/only I probably wouldn't end up getting Natsu D:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

When it comes to Gen II. Never caught anything in Gen III that was Shiny, and Budew is my only caught Shiny in Gen IV, not including Tsubasa and Pikachu-Colored Pichu.

I wish Red was real. </brick'd>

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Let's not go there now XD

But eeeee, shirtless guys. Or at least guys who wear their vests open so that their chest shows <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back