• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I recall "Tsunami" being a part of it, but I forgot the other part XD

Just look it up on Google Translate.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    But still, Atletico were going really miserable at the start of the league, and are lying around 10th now :P

Yes, but my point still stands: we are in the final of the Spanish cup and in the round of 16 in the Europa League. So who cares about how suckish we were at the beginning of the season? We can still win two titles, which is more than what 15 teams in the Spanish league can say, and we are de facto qualified for next year's Europa League.

So :P for you.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I just like him because he has a Natsu theme.

As soon as he gets rid of it though I'll go back to hating him. Maybe.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

You go for Erza and I'll have a desire to kill you. Gray's alright though.

I'm not materialistic~ I'm just a fangirl.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm about | | close to just murdering Uxie and getting it from my brother =3=

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    MEGA MAN 2 PROGRESS: Just beat Flash Man, not much of an achievement considering those guys on walkers are harder. Better get back to it as post level music IS PIZZING ME OFF! >:[

I caught Azelf in a Pokeball at full health. /gloats

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hush you. =3= I'm not good with catching legendaries. Especially not the Lake Trio.

Years
    3. Uranium trashed my childhood.

And funny thing happened on the way home today. A fat guy, who was a passenger in a car, opened up his window when I was walking home and told me to "eat a big one" as his car was passing by. lol?

Years
    I've restarted my Platinum for the last time...This time, I'll catch everything I've come across.

You know, catching a Abra ith a Chimchar with Taunt is easy. Also, when I caught it, it had a TwistedSpoon & an Adamant Nature. I was lucky...

/#6

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

An Adamant natured Abra? You wanted an Attack Alakazam, not what people usually have?

Years
    No no, I meant that I was lucky to get one with that nature. Most Pokemon, like that stupid Kazza has a Quiet Nature. Adamant seems to be rare, bu my Abra(Poof!) still only gains Sp. Attack, so it doesn't really matter.

I hate the fact Platinum took out Hidden Power at the Trainer's School...Potion? LAME!

/#8

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back