• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ahhh. xD

And yay! I should try to do that. Too lazy to take on Pokethlon right now, though. Maybe some other time. :B I still need that fifth massage so I can finally get Green's Phone Number.

Would have totally given you a Modest Feebas if they all but Mimi weren't on my Pearl. XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Nyaa~

I love the Pokéthlon. For me, they're much easier than contests, and unlike contests, you can actually get nice stuff from the points you receive. And the best part is you receive points even if you don't win <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Aye! I definitely agree with you there. I think I currently have... 4000-5000 points from the Pokethlon right now, just sitting there waiting to be used. XD

My sister is trying to beat Misty on my game. It's amusing. XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I have around 6000. I would have more, but I spent 500 on a Nugget :> I'll be spending more on a Heart Scale when it become available, too.

I need to go take out Sudowoodo and get my Eevee. I'm tempted to keep SRing until I get a shiny XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

XDD
    I only have two more pokemon I can SR for, and that's Groudon (which I hate the shiny version of) and Rayquaza (which I don't mind the shiny version of). Maybe if I feel like it I will. XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think if I want a Shiny Eevee, I'll RNG one off Pearl. XD

It's night... I should get myself a Misdreavus before I forget. Again.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Aye!

D: Daughter doesn't have HGSS? If Mother had the money, she would get Daughter it, but she has no monies. ;_;

✮Cyber✮Beauty✮

Artificial Intelligence_
    Years
  • 29. Yes, I am the alternative account of SilverStilletto. I apologize if my speaking patterns are somewhat robotic. My main has decided that this account will be similar to the personality a computer program might have, and thus will require some use before adapting to the colloquialisms of ordinary speech. She blames her current obsession with the Vocaloids. This speech pattern is merely to keep in character for this particular alternative account.

Years

Lurking is fine too, you know. :C

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back