• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Anything will be fine~ I'm not planning on evolving an Eevee or a Staryu anytime soon, and I already have a Poliwrath and a Cloyster.

XD Yay for making eachother Medalists! I need to see about making another one of my Pokemon an medalist sometime.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

XD

My Pichu also really pwns at the Speed course. My Pichu, Rattata Slave, and Borrowed Spearow pwned at it really hard.

I'll need name and FC~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've done the Speed Course several times already. XD One was with Notchy. Also done it with Red (who I love even more now; he completely obliterated my friend's team at the Trainer house. XD) and others.

Aye! Lemme... ask where my mom put my DS first. XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Your Red sounds like my Gardia. And they are the same exact Pokemon. It'd be especially funny if they had the same nature and preferences/whatever those other things that increase IVs or whatever are.

OK, I'll give you my name and FC first, then~

Name: Joshua
    FC: 0732 7232 9503

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Red has a Timid nature. No idea about the other stuff. XD

Name: Maxine
    FC: 3137 8928 3138

And thanks, Netto!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Tara always has the best Red themes <3

Me? My best theme was that Miki one ages ago.

Timid helps because it's +Speed -Atk., right? (because my Umbreon has a Timid nature, and his Attack sucks)

I'll be on shortly~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Haha. xD; It's because my theme will always be Red, because Red is amazing~ ♥

Aye. It's the same nature of the Red that you gave me some time ago for my Pearl. c:

Alrighty! Any Pokemon you prefer to have the Water Stone with? xD;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Nah, no really. It doesn't matter :3

Tara, you need to teach me what you do to enhance your themes. Like, if you duplicate the layer, what mode you set each layer to. I know PS has some modes GIMP doesn't have, but I can at least try, right?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hmm... IDK. xD What about... a Cleffa! </brick'd>

Okay! Well, for this one I just cropped the anime picture. XD But I did some things to my avatar so make it brighter; much of the same thing that I do with my icons for YaddaYaddaBoom, minus one step. I have GIMP as well, so perhaps I can see if any of my techniques can work on GIMP? c:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

That would totally help~

Waiting on Wi-Fi connection and watching Dinosaur King's dub at the moment :> Hey, it's got Ash's ORIGINAL voice actor, Yoh Asakura's voice actor, and Jessie from Pokemon's voice actor. Oh, and in first season, it had Maddie Blaustein. RIP Maddie :(

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Okay! Cleffa it is~

Oooo, Awesome~ Veronica Taylor~ I miss Veronica Taylor. And yes. RIP Maddie. D:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That person looks familiar. Who is it? -too lazy to check if you have it on the profile-

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Pfffft, I just read some funny comics XD

I'd link them and such, but the person would probably get mad at me because she had them for friends only :<

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

XD

I went and drew with chalk with my sister. Now I'm prolly going to the store in a few. Whee.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Have fun \o/

I was bored, and made this:

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

It fails. Because I didn't use any sort of guide for help.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It looks good!

I think if you don't use a guide, you might learn more than if you do. -points to self- I've never really used a guide myself, and the ones I did try to follow didn't exactly work. XD;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

The only one I follow that works is the one I've used for my past two themes.

And yosh, finally got all six Pokemon currently on my team five medals from each Pokéthlon challenge \o/ Including that silly Spearow I'm supposed to give up soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back