• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

You know...more guests have been looking here...coincidence?

But Natsu can be stronger then her, or the Guildmaster. He learns quickly, like Luffy, Naruto, Goku, Ash, and Edward. If he learns how to control his flames more, he can whoop some serious ass.

Happy.

Aye.
    Years

Red > Green IMO. -sagenod; doesn't help that this is one of BP's alts-

Natsu >>>>> the others you mentions (except for maybe edward, because then in that case it's only one or two >>'s. )

jpp8

Producer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2013

It's both, actually. As stuPId as jpp8 is, this is the only one.

Happy.

Aye.
    Years

I'm actually on this one right now because I told someone I wasn't going to be on the laptop, and yet I am. =3=;;; They know my other alts, sooo...

That and because Happy is love.

Happy.

Aye.
    Years

This person doesn't go into OT, so he doesn't know about this latest Alt. account, Netto. I'm talking about one person, not several. Of course people would know who I am here, despite how new the alt account is.

I've never heard of anything like that. :o

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years

It would be pretty ironic if Natsu was a racing geek, considering he gets transportation weakness. XD;

Nonono, you don't understand.

The latest arc regards him and some others being in a world similar to theirs but all their alternate selves have different personalities (e.g. Gray wears LOTS of clothes). In this world, Natsu is, in fact, a racing geek. With hot goggles, might I add.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

There we go <3

I'm gonna go back to my previous theme when I get my name change anyhow, so dunno how long this'll be up XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back