• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ヴェントゥス

キーブレード
    Years
    十三(13)

Oh, and I forgot, I have one more RPG I have never completed, and I call myself a KH fan Dx. "CoM" for the GBA; that GBA version was hell for me. Dx. I beat "Re:CoM" just not "CoM" I should play and beat it. xD -one day-

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

GUYS.

There was this cute furry caterpillar on our front step.

I picked it up and put it in the grass.

Asdfghjkl it was so cute.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

dhsjadhksa Caterpillars~ ♥

My sister and I have been seeing a lot of 'em on our walks lately. Sometimes we would pick em up and let them crawl on us for a bit, and then put them back down when we leave the forest. |3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I also find stinkbugs cute. Whenever I see one at home or at school I take it outside rather than kill it.

Does that make me weird? D|

Also, Tara, you still haven't looked for something we can use as twin icons, have you? D: /won't pester you to do so...much

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Naw~ I name every Cockroach I see 'Bob'. They don't scare me at all. |3;

I was looking around last night. There is this one Lucy and Natsu one that is really cute and I would love to use it, but 'Fairy Tail' is in the way. (I'm pretty sure you know which image this is~) I could try and see if there is a way around it, since Fairy Tail is kind of transparent and may not show up when I crop and resize the image.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Oh god I don't know if you remember me saying how I had three ticks on my clothes and one on my ear first day of service week >.>

Also, I'm really afraid that there's one in a most uncomfortable place right now.

Oh, and new theme in effect :D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Ugh, since FF hates my sig., autoflow or not, I added title tags to my headers, one being what my sig. is best viewed in XD

/if I find it's the same in other browser, I may say what it isn't best in

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back