• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Wat. Muffin pretended to be hacked and went on a general spamming flaming spree. *Conveniently* logs back on with an alt right when his account is banned, Makes a topic asking why and within 5 minutes *figures out* he was banned. Tries to continue posting like a victim and get attention. Gets caught. Logs back on with a proxy, says Bulbagarden is better, then gets banned again. Nobody should feel for this guy. He's a big phony Pixy, a poor, pathetic phony.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years

Been so long since I've been in the Trading Center, I got alot of Events from that on my first year here. xD

Years
  • 3. Random pic of me because I'm suffering from delusion due to a lack of sleep!

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

"DLTMSA? That place sounds wonderful!"

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

There. I have Red Sprite from Pokemon Blue because it's better than the Pokemon Red's sprite.

Nagisa

✰だんご 大家族 ✰
    Years

It is snowing like crazy here, and in MAY! :O
    Ugh, I hate snow. Dx -lived in a snowy town for almost 20 years Dx-
    I have class today, Hopefully i get my score back for my mid-term today.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

This is a temporary Red Sprite. Going to devamp the Red Sprite from Serebii in a bit. (b'')b

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

/refuses to listen to people who complain about the snow, because she misses it.

/has that image saved on her laptop; was going to make it into a theme a while ago~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back