• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

I seriously wish that this day would get better. All it's done it be in a pit. ;^;

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

So... OT is dead right now, so I thought I'd come spice up your thread with a little GitS! Go Major Kusanagi and Section 9!

Anyway, how is everyone really doing? New people o me dominate this thread, so.... yeah. Hola, my hopeful amigos!

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

As I've said before, I've pretty much have had a fml day so far. =~=

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Sorry 'bout that.... What happened? Assuming you don't mind sharing.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

First my mom drives off in the car that happens to have my bookbag in it. Then I almost missed the bus, and now I have to turn in this paper that I just got today by the end of today, and it needs my mom's signature on it. D|

Not to mention I can't think on what my persona should wear, as I'll be turning eighteen so a change of clothing for her is in order.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Well, I dunno about the persona thing, but if you just got whatever needed to be turned in today, they can't make you have it today. That's just wrong.... It's like they expect you to leave school to go to where your parent's work or your parents to leave work to come sign it. For something like that, no, for anything in this situation, they have no right to do that to you. Have you actually talked to the people you need to turn that thing in to?

Nitori

⚔:: Crazy Baby
    Years

/not adding to the convo.

OK, I gotta admit, Fairy Tail may have an epic soundtrack, but CLANNAD takes the prize for most beautiful soundtrack.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Hey, man. The hippies changed everything during that time. They helped expose our government's long-hidden corruption, so don't go dissin' the flower power, now.... :P

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Heh.... Get to know my political views, and I'd probably be called the same. I'm a very lenient person. I don't like that some people have more power than others, but, I'm no revolutionary. I'll still obey as directed unless I honestly can't agree with it at all. Still, it's nice to know someone just didn't ry to figuratively shoot me for acting like a hippie. That honestly was a really crappy attempt on my part.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I agree wholeheartedly with the above two statements.

A Pixy ninja.... And I thought I'd seen it all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back