• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

/totally off-topic, but...

OK, I need to find stuff for cosplaying. Now, I need opinions on some things.

I'm planning on cosplaying as RGB!Blue. So, which gloves would work better:

or

the latter being shortened a bit.

Also, Letty, there'll be some people from an LJ RP at Otakon, so we'll need to team up with them, 'k?

Years
  • 71. I blame the French for that number's dirtiness.

As for the dress... original character design for a reference:

I don't see a drawstring around her midriff, but that could have been lazy character design. Is that dress's drawstring purely decorative?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Haha, Letty still has that pic of me as Marisa in WOFZ somewhere. But I don't feel like finding it or bugging her to find it for me at the moment.

Time to hit the hay. It's pretty late, so yeah X_X

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Grawr.... Internet searches + little patience =/= a good time. I just wanna know who it is voicing Terra in BbS. I KNOW that voice.... Willa as Aqua kinda sucked (royally), but Hamill and Nimoy as Eraqus and Xehanort (respectively) = epic win. Van's VA (not a surprise as to WHO, really) totally surprised me with how well they delivered those lines.

lol at people thinking Terra is voiced by Christian Bale. Sounds nothing like the guy, to me anyway.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    The e3 trailer for Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep coming out. It was the first full-length trailer for the English version. *is a major fantard*

Ok... Night, donn. Sleep well~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back