• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Started watching Ie Naki Ko. Can't say there are many anime based on books I read as a kid but this is certainly one. Should be fun.

Years
  • I probably am not enjoying it as much as I should because I'm really, really into Log Horizon right now. Maybe it is interfering with my ability to enjoy other series? Come to think of it, I'm not enjoying High School DxD as much as I used to either :O

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

OoT is one of my favourite games yet I've hardly played any of the Zelda franchise.

Also I have a rather large hangover this morning. Hello darkness my old friend.

OoT is one of my favourite games yet I've hardly played any of the Zelda franchise.

Also I have a rather large hangover this morning. Hello darkness my old friend.

Last edited:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

It's BEYOND fantastic

get it, play it, love it, make babies to its music

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

This is a pretty good show.