• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

From what I've seen and heard of the second season, it looks damn good. I'm... I'm actually looking forward to it.

Apparently the next arc is shorter too, so they might even fix the pacing for once.

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

I'll only watch it if the season it airs in is particularly bad though. I'm thinking Symphogear will be airing at the same time so it'll be great.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

The SAO special goes more in-depth with the characters' intentions and why things turned out how they did, which this show really needed. So that's a bit of a plus.
    Also the sex was further implied, pretty much to full confirmation. Sasuga A-1.

They even cut away much of the BS stuff. I'm... strangely okay with this one-and-a-half hour special.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

No way in hell I could watch a film length episode of SAO.

No way in hell I could watch a film length episode of SAO.

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Seriously, they implied that? Ugh...that bothers me. Not really a big fan of characters that age getting it on. When they revealed their ages at the end, my opinion of their relationship REALLY took a nosedive.

And that's not to say that I'm against characters with relationships that young, I watched Kodocha for god's sake, but I guess it's because they tried to make those two and their relationship unrealistically mature (as well as the characters' designs). Not to mention that (in the anime), their relationship develops too fast. But eh...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back