• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

If three people kicking a soccer ball could make it explode into flame, FIFA woudl be a lot more interesting

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

I think their bodies did grow sort of normally during that time.
    One of the girls in the special episode commented about her breasts having grown.

...Which to be fair is a bit strange in itself.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

If three people kicking a soccer ball could make it explode into flame, FIFA woudl be a lot more interesting
    Indeed it would. Why isn't it a thing?

...Other than the lack of safety to both the audience and the players. And everyone.

@Pokestick - Well, at least in the case of Asuna and Kirito (from what I could observe), they physically stayed the same in game.

And talking about breasts, I'm pretty surprised that Asuna's stayed the same size.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Yeah, they both did stay practically the same from fourteen to sixteen. Bit curious.

An ironic review on MAL says Asuna is an epic waifu, only beaten by Watashi.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Oh God, those are my least type of favorite fan conspiracy. It's just a lazy way to make any sort of series with even slightly realistic premises seem darker with an easily conceived premise that makes you sound smart. And they're so easy to make because shows have themes, and by pointing to that theme as a delusion of the main character, it makes sense. It's going to make sense. It's hard for it not to make sense.

I started thinking about this just recently because of that damn Rugrats "Angelica schizophrenia" one. So, to counter this, I created a theory for Persona 4. Made sense and took all of 5 seconds to think up.

It's just...guh...

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Of course I can only comment on the early stuff but unless it goes all Lain later on I don't think conspiracies should be needed. I mean it is clearly just not so great, self indulgent writing.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Spoiler:

Well....age never matters in anime

"How old are you?"

"6"

"GREAT, LET US MAKE BABIES"

/logic

Years

It's everything that anyone who would like to vent about what they don't like in anime projected upon.

Harem, Self-insert, rabid fans, rabid trolls, sex, homosexuality, gore, vore, fanservice, boobs, siscon, lolicon, bad plot, pacing, utterly disgusting villains, dumb as bricks broads, kids with the mind of *SHOCK* 14 Year olds, tentacles, overly bloated budget. etc

What else do people throw?

Oh "Seriously: How can you have completed LotGH and still like SAO? I am really curious about that."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back