• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

Have you really been asked that last part?

Yes. On my MAL Profile comments. By someone who likes to feck around "Discussing" every single little bit of what they find shet about the series week after week after week with his merry little band of trolls. It made me snap and now just fecks around.

Basically like a mass watcher but a lot more aggressive.

And of course well known studios get their pass.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

It's to be expected, SAO's popular.

That'll happen for any popular shonen. Or anything popular, really. People don't like popular things to be popular, or don't like that people overlook or ignore the things that make them popular, so they cry out to make people acknowledge their rage for those things.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

In my head I painted a picture of what I imagined his MAL profile woul look like. I guessed 4 out of 10 of his favorites correctly.

I would have bet my house on NGE and LOGH being there though.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

It's because of the level of popularity that SAO has risen to, and more, because of fan response. The thing is, hater outcry will ALWAYS be proportional to fan response. That's why AoT isn't as scrutinized. Not only SAO have more fans, but the fans were louder. Sure, AoT had a crapload of fans and they gawked at the opening, but...that was it. Its fans weren't as loud, so the scrutiny wasn't either.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Of course not

we need more SnK everywhere

Of course not

we need more SnK everywhere

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've been curious about titans for a while but otherwise I've just been too lazy to even try it.

Maybe some day. idk like when I actually care about geting into another anime or so haha.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Not sure I mean I like Naruto so it's not like I can really judge it without actually giving it a try.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back