• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I've written a very short fanfic with that exact same title

What fandom is it for?

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Fan fiction is much easier since it already has an established universe, characters, and audience. Hence you don't really need to do a lot of world building or character development, since everyone's already familiar with it all, and you don't have to build up a reader base, since it's already there.

...You also don't need good writing or a coherent plot. Nor do you need consistent characters. Just slap a famous character somewhere and create some sort of ass-pull romance and you'll be famous in no time.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Or continue with a plotline that the author just ignored after introducing it...

although in my case I have to skip over killing a character and giving one love interest to another which then screws up the entire storyline and it all spirals into a lovely knotted mess

I do pride myself on managing to summarize 5 books in under 50 pages though...

here, Sandpaw, go date Graypaw, who skips over Silverpaw, never gets dragged away from Thunderclan and blah blah blah something about Tigerclaw and Spottedleaf

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

That reminds me, I still need to sue Stephanie Meyer for not giving me money for using my name as a book title

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Let's not forget pedophilia

"Oh, hey, this is crazy, but I just saw your baby and I fell in love with her and she will be my mate even though she's like, 2 weeks old"

I'd rather have a werewolf boyfriend than a vampire boyfriend

Werewolf
    -Warm
    -Fluffy
    -Alive
    -HE CAN TURN INTO A FREAKIN' WOLF

Vampire
    -Cold
    -Hard
    -Dead
    -HE FREAKIN' SPARKLES IN SUNLIGHT

oh and let's not forget the part where a dead person somehow got a living person pregnant with a child that then began to kill its own mother

Yaaaaay Necrophilia!

and let's talk about 50 Shades of Gray, the Twilight Fanfic that became its own book series

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

So much shenanigans in that Athletico game.
    >diego costa getting punched in the liver whilst he has his hand around somebodies throat
    >ref didn't see anything

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back