• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Oh, new thread. How lovely.

Time for thousands and thousands of posts about anime, games, the weather and my lunch.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Totally agree with you there, Lapras. Hopefully you'll get better sleep tomorrow night.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

welp I think I am going to go "hit the hay" too lol. dont want to be too tired for school tommorow.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm definitely hitting the hay. If not now then in a few moments after possibly derping around on youtube. If I feel like it.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

So apparently I have a job interview in a fortnight. Full time office work certainly beats the 14-16 hp/w packing and unpacking fruit and veg one I have now.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

If I get it my Football Manager hours sure are going to take a hit. I guess I'll be able to afford to watch real football though.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I could hire somebody to play my game for me. So instead of being the pretend manager I'll be the pretend chairman instead.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The record didn't reset at least. Unless you want it to be reset haha.

Arma

The Hyena
Years

Wow, sure didn't see a new thread coming... I really should've paid more attention XD

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Interesting, sounds more like anime-esque music

well, that's the advancement of sound chips for ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back