• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • The "alleged" material (warning, if you scare easy, don't look in the spoiler):

Spoiler:

I think he just calls it that because he knows it's not the reaction I'm looking for, though.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Why is Samurai Flamenco so perfect? How is it possible to get constantly rused by a show that you know is out to ruse you?

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
    Years

Well then. What are you all up to? I'm trying to fix up my old GBC. Hoping to get some neon lights into it and paint it. It'll look good. :)

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Lately I've been watching a lot of dubs of shows I used to watch when I was younger. Those Who Hunt Elves, Orphen, Sorcerer Hunters; 90s/early 00s shows that got me into anime (not my first anime, but the shows that got me into anime as a whole. It's been fun.

And work. Lots of work.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

That last series of Shana had so much potential but it ended up being one of the most boring things I've ever seen. Even the boring love triangle stuff in season 2 was better.

Other than a million airing shows I've mostly been watching Urusei Yatsura recently. I like it a lot.

Last edited:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I don't find it boring at all

Even though I feel like Yoshida doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell to be with Yuji

Lucky Satou, too

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back