• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    AHHHHHHH

THE COWS

THE COWS ARE EVERYWHERE

AAAAHHHHHH

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SAVE YOURSELVES

Years
    97. Well, Sylphiel's not been online even once during this insanity, so it's not her doing.

It's basically Ausaudriel being that friend that friend that calls everyone's attention to the fact that it's your birthday whether you want them to or not. While you're busy trying to downplay it, they're out broadcasting it to the world. Surely you've had a friend like that? inb4 you say you've had no friends inb4 "that was sarcasm"; my detector's slow today since it's Friday

These little cows remind me of those sheep from sheep.exe that you could have running around on your desktop, haha.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years

When i logged in again a few minutes ago i actually thought there was some kind of bug/glitch, as cows being all over my screen didnt seem to make much sense haha xD Now that ive been informed whats going on, i find them to be really cute, especially the one with the eyes wide open oO

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Birthdays of people I don't know aside, I'm just back from visiting an open house for the modern design equivalent of Harvard.

Jesus ♥♥♥♥ing christ I want to attend this school.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Here, have a thing of things

waffles!
    raisins!

Oh thank god, it's only in that thread my avatar is a miltank and my sig says Happy Birthday

and "Cowriefan Twilight-Kun"

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

No campus, nope. Though it's half an hour from where I currently live.

The chances of me getting in right now is slim, but I have plenty of time. Having it as a long-time goal is pretty sweet.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Only bad thing is making a career from art and design is one of the most difficult things to do in a good work climate, let alone today. School is about fun though, who cares if you have to work in Starbucks for a while afterwards?

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

And then ninjas kidnap you and take you to Australia because the french toast is invading china

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back