• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Concept is pretty cool, characters and overall handling of said concept were not. In the hands of a talented writer it could have been something I would be happy to pour time into. Only real plus point of the anime was the off-the-wall art style.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years

It is pretty good, but I can't make myself get through more than five minutes of an episode before skipping some lol. It's so slow.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Pacing hasn't been a problem for me, I suppose I've trained well by watching all of that powerlevel shounen. If I did have a qualm with it would be slightly irritating main girl, I don't hate her but she can be annoying.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

I'm used to that as well so I didn't even think about it tbh. Just glad it isn't the usual ''moe'' we get in action shows. The awful tsundere that spends half the show blushing and the other half punching the main character in the face.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Q86DBCr.gif

>score goal
    >party hard

Eibbor82

Show me your moves!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2023

That last episode of Monogatari Series Second Season was rather sad.
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back