• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PG Tips

Neck biter extraordinaire
Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2015

It's what it sounded like.

I spent my school day discussing life with the teachers and playing around on omegle.
    There are some gems to be found on omegle.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Ahhh, nice~

From what I know about Omegle, you end up chatting with a random stranger? That's what I got out of all those Omegle convos. posted on Imgur |D

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Ohi Ros. Happy burfday~

I am trying to play Minecraft with an Xbox controller on PC. I am having some major difficulties atm =(

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Ohi Ros. Happy burfday~

I am trying to play Minecraft with an Xbox controller on PC. I am having some major difficulties atm =(

Thanks ^_^ Also, love your forumset; Gaius is my fave male in Awakening <3

Oh. Didn't even realise it was Ros. :X

It is I indeed~

---

I need to get back into watching anime. I've been too lazy to watch it and have been reading a ton of manga instead |D

PG Tips

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2015

I've been out schooling, eating and christmasing. No Japanese comics for me.

PG Tips

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2015

Your at two dollars? Not only is it nonsensical, it doesn't seem grammatically correct, either.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Drive-by HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSSU SINCE YOU VISITED TODAY EEEEEE before i go back to cleaning stuff and other things weh.

PG Tips

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2015

I guess America can mean any part of the Americas, while 'Murica strictly refers to the U of S.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

However generic the dynamic of the cast in Nagi no Asukara it is probably my favourite show this season. Looks like it'll get better in the second half as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back