• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

and that is why I love Gen V's Black and White: No old pokemon til postgame, which is so boring you may as well start over once you beat Geechisu

watching Emile's 6-year-old Earthbound Let's Play for the first time, which means this'll be my first time actually seeing the game all the way through

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

How about we count to 1000 before a mod comes now!

I mean, before a mean mod comes.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Really? You seem so good at it.

I can't draw a realistically proportioned human to save my life. I make real awesome streckgubbar dock. Dock? I guess I mean though. Swenglish.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    How do I art ;_;

I suffer from "Samey Syndrome" DX

Spoiler:

the main character from a short story collection I wrote back in high school

Yukari

aww... ;-; that's so sad, I mean... okay I can't think of anything to add to the conversation...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back