• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
  • I made a valentines day card for the contest. Quite proud of it to be honest.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Having the same image for both your avatar and signature?

tsktsk, lazy

Thirty-eight

FINALLY, I GOT INTO THE FANCY BOUTIQUE IN LUMIOSE CITY

and HOLY COW PATTIES THOSE PRICES ARE RIDICULOUS

where can you get easy money that isn't the Elite Four?

just keep wandering around Lumiose and killing all those people asking for battles?

also, is it odd I'm trying to make the skimpiest outfit I can find?

halter top+shorts works well

Arma

The Hyena
    Years

Haven't touched my 3ds in a while now. And now I've gotten Mars: War logs and a stuff pack for the sims 3 for my bday, I doubt I'll be touching it soon. XD

Haven't touched my 3ds in a while now. And now I've gotten Mars: War logs and a stuff pack for the sims 3 for my bday, I doubt I'll be touching it soon. XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Eh. Depends on the shade you're talking about + the skin you're on. I'm fond of the color pink and I'm using Chromatic 2 so everything has been pretty lovely to me. ♥

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Kind of amusing how they changed the colors back right after I posted my last reply haha.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years

Steins;Gate series - Good watch. Not as great as people make it out to be, though.
    Steins;Gate movie - Nope.jpg. This one didn't live upto my expectations. AT ALL. :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back