• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ohhey. My brother can actually get that game if he wants to because we have a 360 now.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

I COULD buy it, but I could just as well watch people play it.
    But for a change I'm really tempted to buy a game.

On a different note; I won't be able to access the internet very much the following week, as I'll be off over Easter. So I'm downloading as much anime as possible xD;

Question;
    But do any of you know if it's possible to download information on Pokémon, like moveset and such, to look up when playing Black but without internet?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I watched my friend play Portal. I would be so lost and confused if I tried to play it myself. xD;

Hmmm... I'm not sure, Pokey. :[

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. The Guidebook doesn't have the Pokedex, I should have said that. XD; Whoops.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

I saw that coming; as I bought the two DP guides back in the days xD;

The first one is practically worthless the second you get your hands on the other one.

BUT.

Problem solved.
    /saved a web page that has all movesets and recommendations on teams as a FireFox document

Trinity Cross

死神
    Years

Even tho I don't play the games, I still like to buy the guide books for some reason....DON'T JUDGE ME *runs away crying*

And so I went to Borders and bought the big pack of Death Note books. When I tried giving them the coupons, they only accepted the 40% off not the other 20% because they said it was a garbage coupon >:I That really made me angry, but then my dad ended up buying a Rewards card so I can get an extra 10% off on each book and a free latte. So overall it was okay I guess. /rant over

Trinity Cross

死神
    Years

That was one of the two smaller reasons. The bigger is that the other coupon was garbage. We never buy anything unless we have a coupon or its on sale. It's a smart way to live, but sometimes going around with my parents like that, they make a big deal out of it, and it becomes quite embarrassing and I end up apologizing to the employee for my parents afterwords....

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

/sigh

Hn... I need to consider getting Volcarona. Or at least the Larvesta egg.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back