• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Also, I thought it was Haruka with Torchic 'cause anime, but I figured you probably wouldn't have a theme like that o3o

If it wasn't for the other PokeSupe/Shaman King art I would agree, but yeah. Sapphire has a Torchic anyways so it works. /shrugs

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

The...the...the second OVA was even better than the first. It made references to everything up to past the Rakuen no Tou arc, and was purely amazing. God I love your work Mashima :'D

And I've finally found Romaji/French translations of the OVA openings and endings, too <33333 /yeah expect me to have another Natsu theme soon

Google Translate does a poor job translating the Japanese lyrics, but it does a better job translating the French translation. God I love you French people.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have no idea what my next theme is going to be. For the time being I seem to be in a Shaman King mood theme wise, but it all comes down to what I can make on GIMP and how much effort I want to put into it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I had the ToP OVA on my computer a while ago, but I didn't transfer it over when I got this laptop. Never bothered to watch it either. :x As for the game idek where I am in the game right now.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I decided to get on PO. Only Challenge Cupped Niinii though. xD; /isn't ready to make her own team yet.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I'm so far liking my Rain Dance team. I'm really warming up to most the team members now (already loved Hax and Lapras, of course).

Though I prolly shouldn't have joined while playing Stafy XD;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I have honestly taken a liking to naming Lapras Tara XD; I also have Terra the Aerodactyl on another team, but I named it for its Rock typing.

Gotta go to work in 10 minutes; I hope more Criminal Minds DVDs came in for me \o/

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I could prolly walk to the closest library but it requires effort and I have no idea where my library card went. it's been years.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back