• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Can't say I'm a fan or not because I'm sure I like one or two of their songs. I'm open-minded, and I give things a chance before hating upon it. Hell, there's even a rap song or two that I like to listen to, even though I'm not too fond of the genre in general. Last song I heard from Britney was 'Circus' I think. it was in a Kaito Kid AMV. Good one too.

Okay and the song that's in the Epic MLP AMV but idk what song it is.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That's me basically. There is at least one or two songs from most genres that I like.

Years
    30. I like some from most genres, actually. But I'm most into hard rock, heavy metal, with smatterings of light rock, pop rock, and foreign pop music. Oh, and anything that uses someone with a great voice for an a capella verse or entire song.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

My tag feels really empty without text. But until I can add text that looks nice and fits with the tag, it'll have to be that way. Also, my previous tag was apparently a JPG without me realizing it O_O /coulda sworn I saved it as a PNG; I usually do that

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

What you currently see in my signature is what I was referring to. Previously it had text on the banner, now it doesn't. It does benefit to save the PSD files every once in a while (and PSD files are specifically for PhotoShop before you ask).

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

The series title is in a title tag in the text below (too lazy to spell it out plus I gotta get going), and she is eating taiyaki. Google it if you don't know what it is, or go a couple pages back because I think Pokey/Flipper said it (or that was over in The One Above).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back