• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Sonic turned me furry, and I regret nothing

Digimon might've helped a little though

I am so lost as to what number we're actually on

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Huzzaaaaaah. <3 I think I had something to say to you earlier, but I forgot. xD;

/will be over here having never really played a Sonic game. .o.

I love how I was actually thinking on changing my avatar and such, when my iPod rebels with Shaman King songs/songs that reminds me of Shaman King. ;A;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

...289 would be a nice number XD

But I want Sonic Generations, omg. It looks so cool <3333

In Kirby Air Ride I tend to stick with Shadow Star or Turbo Star or Jet Star, but I will do Wing Star every now and then :> And, if the opportunity lets me, Hydra or Dragoon. And then in Sonic Riders I usually play as (you guessed it!) Tails, with some board (or maybe I did skates for him once I unlocked those...I forgot ;;).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Or shall! Thaaat, or I'll just VM you with something random for the hell of it if I can't remember. :P

I liked the Ice Cream Truck Wagon Star. Especially when I managed to get enough glides to get it to fly. XD; Other than that the default star kthnksbye. <3 /usually played City Trial with her sister and such, sooooo yeah

I'll sit over here with Anna when it comes to Sonic. xD;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I never actually played the Mafia Forum games, so I wanna try it. <3

Yay tea! :D /sips it all awesome like idek. xD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

My stepsister used to call that vehicle "Her box" o3o Needless to say, it's pretty good in straightforward courses, much like the Formula Star.

You guys need to play a Sonic game, especially if you like platformers! And if you don't like platformers, there are plenty of racing games to play, each different from the others! Sonic Racers has everyone on foot (except for Robo-Tails, Dr. Eggman, and Amy), Sonic Drift/Sonic Drift 2 has them all in cars, Sonic Riders/Sonic Riders Zero Gravity has them on hoverboards/roller skates/bikes(?), and Sega All-Stars Racing (which isn't just Sonic) has them in vehicles again! /and I say vehicles 'cause Tails has his Tornado <3

I hope the RS remakes aren't 3DS-exclusive ._.; Though now that the price has gone now it's more accessible than before... In fact, if my parents give me my check for working I can go out and buy one if they'd allow me to. /without selling my DS Lite, either

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • 41. I haven't played Mafia on a forum, but irl... well. It's odd. I'm bad at it but I always win when I'm the sheriff.

I've got crackers and cheese here too. :3

RSEmakes! I'll buy it~

And I'll play a Sonic game someday... I've only done the demo of something for the PS3 (or was it xbox?) and one of the GBA games.

smithtism

Blank
    Years

Oh man! I'm gone for just a couple of hours and I find three pages of posts have been added since I left! Why am I always gone when stuff happens?!?!?

Anyways, I haven't played too many Sonic games, but my all time favorite is the classic Sonic R.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'll get back to you on the sonic games when I have money, which I don't have. :v

I didn't know there was an irl version. of course there is tara what the heck are you talking about I'm probably going to be absolutely horrible at it so we can be bad together! :D /does that make any sense idk. xD

omg cheeeeeeeeeeese. <3333

nonooonononono. not for the 3DS. ;A; if they remake ToS I want it on a platform where I can play with my sister and my bff. that's where all the fun comes iiiiin.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years

@smithtism I feel that way a lot. ;; That's why I don't like sleeping, cause I'd miss things.

@Shawn I have to play a Tales of game yet...

@Tara Okay~ <3 /passes cheese

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    whatever the hell the number is. ~it no matter no more~ idek.

I've missed sooo many things due to sleeping/going to class/hanging out with people irl. ;A;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It would be nice if they did it for both, and I would love to play Tales of Symphonia myself on long bus riiides. Howeveeeer, most of my fun from Symphonia has come from playing with my sister, or someone else. That goes for Abyss as well. D; /never beat a Tales of Game that wasn't multiplayer Legendia and Phantasia.

So when it all comes down to it, I want it on a platform. May not be able to take it with me, but being able to play it with my sister and others is much more important to me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back