• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    But what difficulty did you accomplish the SS rank on?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I see my fantarding isn't welcome here. ;_;

You and me both. Though if I do manage to break that, I usually end up killing the thread.

Watch:

WHY THE HECK DID SOUL SCORE NUMBER 4 IN AN APPARENT CHARACTER POPULARITY THING? WHAT'S MORE, WHY DID HE LOSE TO BLACK✩STAR AND KID??? He lost to Maka too but she came in third so yeah. And what's more Excalibur came in fifth ;;

/yeah watching the thread die now

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016

You can't kill the thread silly Ros. :D

Just ranked 39th 33rd on Maximum Difficulty. :D
    On CTB though. :B

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Character Popularity Things I don't care for mainly because I never particularly agree with the Tales of One. Especially not this year. I guess i can see why Yuri was first, but still. ;;

Years

Because you didn't hijack enough proxies. HIJACK MORE PROXIES. D:<

Also my arm. It hurts. My mouse is starting to drag too (on the mousepad). I think that's enough osu! for a while. ;;

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    jpapa8 has got me addicted to yet another song. D:
    /The same thing happened with So much in luv. xD

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years

YOU STUPID INGRATE! HOW COULD YOU FORGET WHERE YOU WERE TAKING ME? I HAVE HALF A MIND TO COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND BEAT YOU MERCILESSLY UNTIL YOUR COVERED AND SMEARED WITH THE ENDLESS CRIMSON STREAM OF

MY

INFALLIBLE

RAGE!

AND THE OTHER HALF OF MY MIND WILL START SCREAMING AT ME TO KILL THE FIRST HALF! THE BRAIN DAMAGE YOU HAVE IS NOTHING COMPARED TO THE COMPOUND FRACTURE I'M GONNA GIVE TO YOUR SKULL!

What?

I'm just kidding, we're here.

I FRIGGIN' LOVE SMASHTASM S2.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back