• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

And I've been waiting for FT chapter 203. /OK so 202 came out on Saturday but still

Also waiting for Soul Eater seventy...eight?

Also Tara help my eggs on GTX+ please? :D

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

But that's because you choose to only watch the dubbed, PIXY. XD

And... I don't know why the next chapter of SE hasn't came out yet. >:

But ffff, freakin' third episode leaves you on a cliffhanger. One that makes you go 'fhkjdhfkdsk WHYYYYY' because Yuan just totally dropped the ultimate
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

I BETTER OR ELSE I'M GONNA CRY ;;

on the other hand i clicked your eggs =3

/typing with one hand haha

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I saaaaw~

And now I'll be going so I can get away from my room where I can hear my grandfather verbally abusing my grandmother. I'll also be taking that time to play ToS.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

And before I go, I shall say this:

I can't believe I actually sold the Silver Wing I got for being a member of GPX+ for one year. I mean, I was able to get two items faster than I thought I would, but still XD;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

He's too frowny. He should have a toothed smile like Soul does (except without his teeth being all pointy, since that's unique to Soul only). The eyes are cute though :D

I just saw that I could get, like, 10000 points while on the Shop page, so I was like "OK YES I WILL SELL THIS" and so I sold my Silver Wing.

/oh well I have a Latias anyway, courtesy of the Shelter

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

He's too frowny. He should have a toothed smile like Soul does (except without his teeth being all pointy, since that's unique to Soul only). The eyes are cute though :D

I just saw that I could get, like, 10000 points while on the Shop page, so I was like "OK YES I WILL SELL THIS" and so I sold my Silver Wing.

/oh well I have a Latias anyway, courtesy of the Shelter

There was another plush that I could have gotten, but it's smaller (this one I have is 12inch), and the grin scared my sister. XD; Sooo, I told my dad pretty much to pick from the two, and he picked this one. <: I'm kind of glad, because I think the other one was simply the one I can just get ay F.Y.E if I wanted to.

XD Aye.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

You havta Contact Netto, or perhaps one of the Higher Staff in order for it to be changed, aye.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back