• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

I found a sign as to why I like BS the most. :D

/found a picture of some of the SE people as Puppies, and BS was a Jack Russel, like her actually her sister's dog.

XDDDD

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

XDDD

Here ya go!

/loves how Soul is simply a Mutt.

Also. I figured out what I will make Soul in VDex and such. Once I get another one with the right gender.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

OMG SOUL YOU'RE A GERMAN SHEPHERD <3 And I think you meant Maka as a mutt?

What will you make him~?

He's an Umbreon on VDex and the Soul I just hatched on GPX+ will become one too.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

XD Nope. Soul is the mutt, and Maka is some dog I don't quite remember what the artist said. /found it on DevART, soyeah.

Absoul Eater.

/brick'd.

idk, Pokey. :o

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

But Maka looks so plain. Maybe Soul's a German Shepherd/Doberman mix.

Just like Black✩Starmie :D

...Ash gets Wotter. NIIIIIIIICE. And it wants to be Ash's new Pikachu. /do it Ash give Pikachu to Professor Oak

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

Top Row, Left to Right:
    Black Star(Jack Russel), Tsubaki (Saluki), Death the Kid (Greater Swiss Mountain Dog)
    Bottom Row, Left to Right:
    Soul(mutt? XD), Maka(American Staffordshire Terrier), Patty(Pembroke Welsh Corgi), Liz(Cardigan Welsh Corgi)

I chose a Jack Russell for Black Star because both him and that breed annoy me. His star is on the wrong shoulder, but that was done on purpose so it would be visible. Tsubaki just flat out makes me think of a Saluki.
    I was gonna make Kid into a Dalmatian but it didn't make sense with all the unsymmetrical spots. O_o So I thought, "Hmm, what dog has generally symmetrical markings?" I thought Bermese Mountain Dog first but decided it was too floofy, so I chose a Swiss Mountain dog. :D
    Liz and Patty are called the Thompson Twins but they look pretty different, so I made them into the two types of corgies.
    Soul is just a mutt because I couldn't think of anything better. O_< Maka is very willing to make friends and protect them, but she's also very fierce and a strong fighter, so an Amstaff really suits her well.
    ^ Artist's Comments.

Exactly~! :D I also blame another picture I found last night for my reason. xD

XDDDD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

So the person isn't too big on BS it seems.

But I can still see Soul as a German Shepherd or Doberman, so that's what mix he'll be :D

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

Nope. Not too big on Jack Russels either, which makes me sad x2. Especially considering Coopy, our Jack Russel, is the opposite of most of her breed.

XD 'Kay!

i'm too lazy to follow the Pokemon Anime.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

I am an extremely lazy person, Pokey. 'Nuff said.

Coopy doesn't bark too often. She's more of a 'Just love me and give me food and love' type, and you can pretty much do anything to her otherwise.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

That's my collie.

That, and he thinks he's a lap dog.

/gonna soon call up the place that sells imported games to see if they have Black, and if they do and my mom's willing to lend me $60 or so we may go out and get it

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

XD

Lucky~ /going to be waiting for it's american release, aye.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

If my family had as much money as it did a few years ago, I wouldn't mind it as much. But we're not exactly the rich family we used to be.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I'm living with my grandparents, so that sums up our wealth. At least I still get cash from my dad.

/can't go now; spent too much time on the computer

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back