• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

My team so far:

(Ice; will be Ice/Steel upon evolving)

(Normal)

Both have great Attack, too~

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
    Years

I remember when I first entered my Middle School. I was so happy because it's mascot was the Wolf and the Wolf was my favorite land mammal.

Indeed they are!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Think they're cute now? |D

Chibi to EX. With a -Normal- form in between.

And the mascot at my previous school was a wolf. Now it's the Gators~ /and at the school I went to in NC, the mascot was the lawn gnome

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

A maid who throws knives and a wolf tengu with an awesome sword. I love 'em~

Yup, the lawn gnome. It makes as much sense as having a train for a mascot (Elementary School).

Years
    18. Lawn gnomes are certainly weird mascots. My high school had to be boring and go with Wildcats when they changed their name from the Chiefs. They should totally have opted for the "Fighting Pike", which was one of their other choices. XD

Ru

Years

Indeed. |3

I hate Lawn Gnomes. :( /will forever be a Wolf, yo.

I definitely see Shaman King's style in that image, aye. o/

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I like the Gators~ And then the Elementary School I went to before changing had the Retriever <3

Ninja King.

Ru

Years

It would be. For one, It probably would have ended by now! /brick'd

I was a Raptor (the bird) for most of my sixth grade year, but then I went from a Raptor to a Wolf. :3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

One Piece would be so much awesomer if it were drawn by Mashima... Oh wait Mashima got his skill from the guy who drew One Piece.

/random fact: MM!'s anime is produced by the same people who produce Shaman King's anime

Ru

Years

I can't say too much about the Shaman King anime, other than what I've seen and when my sister ranted about told me, haha~

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Aye.

Time to go finish a two page paper on cliques and then upload the Powerpoints (I saved it as two different file types just in case) along with the song and Word doc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back