• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

/will be changing hers back when she feels like redoing her image. if niinii is going to join the 'collab' after new years, then i'll do so then.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Whatever you decide. /would have asked you if you didn't change your theme, and if you didn't make the comment in TCTI. (b'')b

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I said I could make my signature (the one with Mithos) a collab, but it ended up being only Dondon and I. I can still easily make it a collab. (b'')b

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

You know, I don't know what I was on that day. I know there's no excuses, but someone on AIM was talking about how its battle system sucked (although I think another game in the series bested it for suckiest battle system). And I guess I thought, "You know, maybe it isn't as great as it seemed" and just found any mention of it to be annoying.

/doesn't even know anymore

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

So you let another one's opinion change yours? Shame on you. :[ The battle system may not seem great, but what do you expect with a gamecube game? Phantasia's isn't too much better, since everything freezes whenever one does a spell. Gets bothersome when there are spells all over the place.

They just need to remake it with the newer battle system. orz.

As for the PPC, someone is working on the CSS for me. I'll put it up once the CSS is acquired. /needs to do her side of the gift. orz. ;_;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Rarely do I ever let someone's opinion change mine, but sometimes I'm influenced to act like them 'cause I want them to like me. 'Tis one of my major flaws.

I do agree on Phantasia's freezing, though I do kind of like seeing some of the animations over and over again ^^;

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years

Well ToS is actually damn good for a GC game, actually. =O
    For Phantasia, obv. reasons is why I didn't like the game much. XD

If the 3DS has ToS for it, I'd be a happy panda. :>

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well, if they don't like your opinions, or don't mind having different opinions than you, then they're not worth your time. :[ /hugs.

Yeah. Some of 'em are awesome. If only they didn't cause me to freeze midair while trying to do a tiger blade or something. Hee.

They better localize Tales of Xilia. Though I don't have a PS3 or anything, it is an anniversary game, and they released their last anniversary game (Tales of Symphonia 2).

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I want Tales of Hearts localized. Though I'll prolly still buy the Japanese game anyhoo. Because Tetsuya Kakiharaaaaaaa <3333

Damn you Namco for being cheap.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well ToS is actually damn good for a GC game, actually. =O
    For Phantasia, obv. reasons is why I didn't like the game much. XD

If the 3DS has ToS for it, I'd be a happy panda. :>

They chose Abyss over Symphonia because of... the upgraded battle system. :|

So yes. Damn you Namco for being cheap. =3= /will just wait for her animated mithos.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I'll hit you up with that collab, nee~ Mind if I have Regal? 0:3

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I've been playing Kirby's Epic Yarn all day; I feel hypnotized. <3

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I'm not a fan of side scrollers like that =/ I like things like RPGs and whatnot with explorable worlds. Like FFXIII. 0:3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back