• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Haha. xDD

Well here then, I'll get on MSN and watch the movie at the same time. /yay for laptops!

Gilgαmesh

47. I wish I had a laptop of my own instead of dealing with shared computers. I should be getting one soon, though.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I hate drama. I'm tired of negativity. I want things to be like yesterday, which was awesome. But everyone has to pull their own strings in order for it to happen. No one can pull one's strings for them.

Pft. Nice, Rossu-Pie.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

...What happened yesterday?

Also, I'm into another manga series, called Ciel. My first manwha (sp?), I think?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yesterday? Oh, nothing happened yesterday! Yesterday was fantastic! I loved yesterday!

And today was pretty nice too.

OH SURE WHY NOT DERK. :D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

...I don't know if that's supposed to be hinting at something or if it's just as it's said. Then again I've been known to over-analyze things...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You know. I'm not so sure myself! I mean, I guess I do have some concerns, but hopefully they'll be figured out soon~ ♥

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

While I like being subtle sometimes, I don't get subtle references when they're made ^^;

Mind directly stating what you're getting at?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

WOO. SPAMMING ABOUT ToS!
    ONLY THE BEST THING THAT CAN HAPPEN! least, one of the best things!

While I like being subtle sometimes, I don't get subtle references when they're made ^^;

Mind directly stating what you're getting at?
    Someone's MSN Status concerns me, after PMing them trying to make 'em feel better? :3;

I still think that's a girl in your signature. I MEAN, I SEE A BOW IN HER HAIR.
    IT'S NOT A BOW. IT'S A HAT... WITH A BOW ON IT. I'm not helping Mithos' situation. XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Oh, that.

See, I changed to that before the PM, and I then changed it to something else relating to iconing. I guess it didn't change then?

Years
    :( Don't poof again Jordan. xDD Then again, IRL does take priority. I'm going to experience a bad end of IRL myself because I'm talking online classes, which would probably take my time away from PC and stuff, if anything. It shouldn't be that bad, though.
    No promises, since with the Canadian school system the way it is, this semester is going to be crucial to college acceptances for me, particularly before mid-terms. :'V I'll probably come crawling back in summer time, but that's the only guarantee for now. Speaking of which, back to homeworkville I go.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Nope! But that rids of all concerns~ ♥ I guess I thought the worse because I never got a reply reassuring that everything is good now. I'm sooooooo glad the wall is down and everything is good, though! ♥

Only my sister will get the wall part

What history project, drea?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back