• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I take showers in the mornings when I have time. But yeah, I'm not a morning person either, and I take forever to get out of bed. ;; /usually has ten minutes between the time she gets out of bed to the time they're driving off to drop everyone off at their schools.

Poor you, Shivi. :(

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ugguuuu. I just realized that I forgot my book for World Civilizations tomorrow. /baws.

Well... better go find scans to color/images to icons for the three hours that the class is. /swears this class is why I can't keep an avatar for too long. if only the building had internet.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The Humanities/Social Science building is the only building I can't really access the internet. It sucks. :^;

/sniffles, and goes off to get tortured.

Years
    11. I think it's because more of the CCIS (Computer Careers/Information Systems) instructors at the near campus have more of a networking background and they have more sway with the IT department than the instructors at the far campus do.

Years

Oh boy pie. What flavour?

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Anyways. You guys have fast connections so the pi site doesn't cause lag D:

Maybe our Aussie members will. xD

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016

Cornettos are soooo freakin' tasty. >.<;

/Noms Netto

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Buh. Right now I don't even want to be on the laptop. I just want to go home and do whatever.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I love how we basically did nothing in Government today. And rather than get crappy public school lunches our lunches are now being produced by a great Italian restaurant <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

haha, lucky. /just had a bagel, something from the snack machine, and powerade today.

I just love it whenever my Mom doesn't answer her phone when I do have a phone with me, and then complains when I don't have a phone. =3=

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. I wouldn't put my own voice on here. and I was listening to 'Deepest Woods' at the time, so why not.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I could put my own voice in something, but meh o3o

Also me like Kevin's voice if that is indeed his voice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back