• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

...Has Makie had that champagne glass in her hand as long as the 2011 was there?

And why did I almost go to Google Translate to convert the binary number in your sig. to a regular number?

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

For as long as my signature has had fireworks in it, yes. But it has always been empty. So there's no alcohol.

And curiosity I guess xD
    ...Though it doesn't mean anything. It's just there because I needed something to link to my PC family.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I was gonna think sparkling cider based on her age. Or Ginger Ale. /non-alcoholic drinks I drink for New Years

I'm too lazy to go back and check, but I think it converted to 25994. I honestly thought it would've converted to 2011.

/goes to check anyways

...Hey, 11 digits too. Nice.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

According to the converter, it is~

And I discovered the strangest thing.

OK, here's a link that links to lists: https://community.livejournal.com/pokeundressed/76014.html

It's in the link as well, but anyone who plays 10+ character has their character, team, name, etc. in a different color. Mine was in a different color long before I changed my font color, and today I was finally interested to see what color they had use for me since it's a dark gray.

That dark gray is DarkSlateGray. Guess what my current font color is here?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Aye.

Nice profile. The profile pic would look cooler being at the top right, but w/e. /I should probably take advantage of Nica's guide to a bigger profile pic sometime myself

Also, check out my new Friends Only banner for LiveJournal:

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

xD

And actually, my profile pic is the product of an experiment of my own; the main background is boxes only, but the pic itself is background for secondary content areas!

The image itself is just a test >_>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back