• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

JUDGEMENT!

I loved Kratos' Judgement in the OVA. Problem was he hit the wrong dragons. :B

But ouch. That's karma indeed. :( Karma sucks.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I watched the whole Tales of Symphonia: The Animation OVA yesterday with my sister~ We got some popcorn, settled down in front of my TV, and watched it with surround sound. It was awesome.

But lesse... I marathoned the fifth season of Digimon in fiveish days (with school), so that was several episodes a day. I'm too lazy to figure the math though.

Wait. Then there was Nanoha A's, which I watched all 13 episodes in one night.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

This topic...

WHAT HAVE I DONE.

Years

That is not how you use FOREVER ALONE.

I watch at least 4-5 episodes of anime daily. I have no friends and my family doesn't talk to me.

Well, this isn't proper usage either, but w/e.

Edelweiss

Oh so conventional
    Years
    24. I only truly watch anime when Madoka Magica is on my screen. For every other anime episode that I watch, it's just me staring blankly into space like a dumbass. So I guess that means I only watch 1 anime episode per week. :U

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back