• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't talk to him. I'm your boyfriend!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    My boyfriend's best friends are girls so I definitely don't care. My best friend is a guy, and most of my friends in general are guys. I could never date someone that didn't want me talking to other guys since that would basically nuke me talking to any of my friends.

Years
    I've been on the receiving end of an angry boyfriend's wrath for talking to his girlfriend. Who I should mention is my best friend in the entire world, so it's not exactly like there is any sexual intention between us.
    He was possibly the most influential person in the entire year level and with a week I think you could spin around with your eyes closed pointing out random people all day like that and not find someone who thought anything good of me. I quickly changed schools.

From that incident I have become the least obsessive person you will ever meet. I could probably watch my girlfriend make out with some random right in front of me and it wouldn't affect me. At least that's how I feel right now, it's also entirely possible I haven't found someone I care enough for.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    As many people have said, my girlfriend doesn't have to ask me for permission to talk to anybody. It kind of irks me though that she tends to have attacks of low self-esteem and sometimes she does get jealous. Those few times I do get annoyed because I don't want to be stuck in a closet.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    If you meet someone like this then they don't deserve love and you should break up with them immediately.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Yeah, I've had exes like that. My stable girlfriend I dated for 1 months got pissed when I would hang out with this other girl. The funny thing is, after I broke up with the stable gf, I started hanging out with her more and we started going out. xD

Yeah, if I'm dating a girl I don't care if she talks to guys but crossing the line is when she starts flirting or even doing stuff. Now that's not cool.

Back