• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Doofation Development

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
  • sorry wind ill change it now, i forgot to change it when you told me to XD
    and yes tony I agree XD

Btw look what I tried to do and phailed...
    Doofation Development

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    That second map picture looks like Blackthorn City in a way.

Strange story, although it isn't a bad thing.

Have fun with the hack.

edit: Read the post so yah, very nice editing to BlackThorn. One of the best towns in GSC.

Years
    • ny
    • Seen Jun 30, 2009
    Yea i made a program that can edite the names of pokemon and there already is one if you didnt no already just puttin it out there

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • yeah we all know how to change names, everyone does, if they dont..then they shouldn't be hacking XD, but we haven't had the need to yet with bidoof being the only 4th gen pokemon we've added.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Err...Jake, that would be totally pro if it worked. Any ideas why it didn't? Maybe try it again when Darth's Tilemap editor comes out.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • Err...Jake, that would be totally pro if it worked. Any ideas why it didn't? Maybe try it again when Darth's Tilemap editor comes out.

INORITE!!!!
    I ALMOST CRIED WHEN IT PHAILED!!!
    but meh....I got the "who's that pokemon?" idea from a dream lol......
    I thought it could work but I guess I was wrong...for now XD

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Bump :D
    Anyways, any updates on the hack? It looks like hard work was put on this hack.
    Good luck.

Years
  • Is the radio a tile or a OW?
    If it's a tile, change it's backround byte to 20.
    Anyways, if this is a serious hack, boost up bidoof's stats.
    If it's a comedy hack, it's gonna need some bidoof jokes.:)

Good luck!

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • 1. Is the radio a tile or a OW? If it's a tile, change it's backround byte to 20.
    2. Anyways, if this is a serious hack, boost up bidoof's stats. If it's a comedy hack, it's gonna need some bidoof jokes.:)
    3. Good luck!
    1. Tile, and we know.
    2. Err...In the first post, it says it's serious. It's also a joke. We planned on boosting his stats anyways. It'll have it's fair share of Bidoof Jokes.
    3. Thanks :D

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Umm...I'd prefer if Lucario 9 didn't rejoin the team. Sandro and I dislike him.
    Well, just because you and Sandro don't like him, doesn't mean everybody does. :/
    If you hate someone, keep them to yourself.

Anyways, how goes everything guys?

EDIT: Change Wind~ to .Pichu-kun.

Xaviar

I left my brain in its jar
    Years
  • The mapping is really well-done. I like it! The only thing is though, on the third map, the paths should not look like they go underneath the buildings/lake (unless it's really just Bidoofs holding up painted cardboard to trick us into thinking there's buildings :o).

Back