• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Doughnuts

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    That's how it's spelled guys, not donuts.

What are your favorites? I love glazed, plain, cinnamon powdered, and the swirly glazed ones.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Oh gosh.. I love almost all doughnuts.. probably french cruller is my favourite.. though I did try a bravarian cheesecake filled one that was amazing. My least favourite are probably the custard-filled ones.

Doughnuts

And I've made some of my own:

Doughnuts

Doughnuts

Doughnuts

:3

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Oh! I forgot to mention my favourite brands!

St. John's Bakery Jam Doughnuts in London (I get them from Clapham if I'm there on a Sunday)
    Doughnuts

And in Toronto, a place called Glory Hole Doughtnuts. Amazing stuff. All of them are heavenly.
    Doughnuts

And for something a bit different.. I really love what's called a Zeppole. A typical doughnut you have on St. Joseph's day in Italy.
    Doughnuts

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I'm not super big on doughnuts. If I find myself in a coffee shop, I'll usually go for a muffin or occasionally a fritter type thing.

I do have a soft spot for pumpkin or gingerbread doughnuts though. My family has a "fall tour" tradition every year that involves a food component and part of that is stopping by a farm and picking up some fresh pumpkin doughnuts :)

And maple syrup, because Canadian.

Doughnut Plant in New York though! That place is awesome. They just taste so... good. And fresh. Some fruit flavoured and taste like fruit, not like fake flavouring. And they're huge!

Doughnuts

And I've made some of my own

Hi you. Those looked really good~

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I like donuts better. However, it doesn't matter to me. I love the chocolate ones though. I also love the jelly-filled donuts as well. Even though they can be messy. XD Powered donuts are even worse, yet they are soooo good.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    And I've made some of my own:

Doughnuts

Kura, that's incredible! I sorta wish I knew how to make donuts myself.

Getting on topic; My favorite donus are the chocolate iced, jam filled or the lemon filled donuts. Don't get me started on Krispy Kreme >_> ... Practically the most expensive donuts ever. A majority of the supermarket donuts or the donut stalls are just as good, for a huge fraction of the price.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I love donuts. And I'm not sure whether that's a good or bad thing considering where I work (though I like to think of it more as a good thing because then that means I can always just nab one whenever I'm hungry because free donuts and coffee during work. And if I'm tired of donuts I just don't eat one for a day or two it's totally cool). I think the only ones I'm not too fond of are the plain/old fashioned ones because I guess they're not sweet enough for me? But even then I'll eat other cake donuts such as Powered, cinnamon, and so forth.

Also, I say donuts because of my work, but I'm not opposed to either spelling haha. They both sound the same so who cares.

Jayce

x-kid
    Years
    Donuts are probably my favorite dessert treat (well... after ice cream). I don't discriminate when it comes to desserts, but Bavarian cream, Boston cream, and jelly-filled ones are the best ones. I actually had a Bavarian cream donut for breakfast today.

Little side note: there's a donut shop near my house that spells it "donut" on one sign and then "doughnut" on the other...

Back