• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DP 121 + 122 Review/Spoiler thread

Mitchman

Banned
Years
  • Just saw 121. Rock climb grotle is a speed demon. I also love how now he can grow acorns out of nowhere from synthesis. Oh and the rebound flying. Man he became more awesome then any pokemon ash owned.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • I've just finished watching both episodes.
    Also nice to see some new eyecatchers after 120+ episodes.
    The Pichu vs. Notched-Ear Pichu ending song is ok, though I've heard better ending songs.

All in all the two episodes were ok too. It feels weird to see the opening in widescreen HD when your used to fullscreen SD. The widescreen thing doesn't look weird for the rest of the episodes though.

I've put up some screencap of DP121 and DP122

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Aww and I thought it was movie music as well, but had no idea where to look...hey, cool, it's a remix of Route 24 then! Haha, I didn't know that.

Hydross

wrOOOm
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2010
    hah alrighty, i haven't had time to dl the sound anime collection yet, so i just assumed it was the right one. oh well ^^

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • No it is not. Sorry to say but I love the little guy. Oh and he will be an essential part of ash's team and going up agaisnt pauls Magmar/motar.

Years
  • As a side note, I think that speculation about captures, releases and evolutions is pointless until there are definite hints about such an event occurring. Take the title of DP122 as an example - Evolution! This Time for Pochama? With that, yes, you can debate it, but to be honest it was always going to swing towards Pochama not evolving; the question mark in the title, along with Pochama being featured in the poster for To the Conquering of Spacetime. Debating something like when/if Buizel will evolve, or if he'll be released, is pointless, as no hints have ever been given as to any of those things. =/

I enjoyed the two episodes on the whole, even though one was essentially a filler episode. The Yukikaburi in 121 was rather amusing, but I don't see why people wanted for Satoshi/Takeshi to catch him. >>; 122 was a character development-heavy episode, focusing on Pochama, who has become a lot more bearable in recent times. At least it gives an end to any speculation about Pochama evolving, I guess.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Oh come now I want a Floatzel but yes by tradition of course. But you never know. Krabby was good as a Krabby but as a Kingler it was a tiny bit better. but yeah whatever not open for debate.

Back