• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DP styled OW Sprites *Anime Characters for public use*

! AvatarKris !

! Esteemed Medical Professional !
Years
  • DP styled OW Sprites  *Anime Characters for public use*

DP styled sprites
    *For Public Usage*

Intro:

Hey it's AvatarKris, feel free to use these in hacks or games or whatever as long as you give credit. the aim of this thread is to provide you guys with DP sprites so you won't have to create them for yourself and get it at a great quality of spriting. I will be creating anime characters and past game characters. Feel free to request and give credit to me for these sprites.

Sprites done:

Ash-
    DP styled OW Sprites  *Anime Characters for public use*

Brock-

Sprites to be done:

Misty
    Jessie
    James
    Officer Jenny

Last edited:

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • nice job with the Ash, the coloring and shading is really good but you need three more pictures for this thread to stay open, you should hurry up and quickly make three more before a mod comes and closes it.

:t354:TG

! AvatarKris !

Years
  • nice job with the Ash, the coloring and shading is really good but you need three more pictures for this thread to stay open, you should hurry up and quickly make three more before a mod comes and closes it.

:t354:TG

Thanks for the heads up, i'll finish them quickly here's brock

Last edited:
    Years
  • Nice sprites. If you were to use them in a hack though wouldn't you need to resize? Anyways, good job. =) They look really good. Like they were made by nintendo.

! AvatarKris !

Years
  • Nice sprites. If you were to use them in a hack though wouldn't you need to resize? Anyways, good job. =) They look really good. Like they were made by nintendo.

yea but they can't be used in hacks since there too many colors on ash and brock has a custom colors.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
    Years
  • Excellent job on the sprites. I don't really have any crit I can give them, they look excellent enough.

~Keep it up!

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    To have your own thread, you need at least 4 different sprites. If not, you're supposed to post in the Spriters Showcase/Discussion thread. Try and get two more examples up so I don't have to close this.

Oh and <~F.M.P~>, you can always give crit.

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    Quick before a mod catches you lol.
    I don't think your allowed to do requests here.

Would taking request count as a shop? If not, then either its fine or I missed the rule that made it not allowed.

As for the sprites, I agree with the skinny comment about Brock, and the head seems a tad too far forward on the same one to me.

! AvatarKris !

Years
  • Would taking request count as a shop? If not, then either its fine or I missed the rule that made it not allowed.

As for the sprites, I agree with the skinny comment about Brock, and the head seems a tad too far forward on the same one to me.

well as long as i'm creating sprites i might as well just take requests too ...
    I'll try and supp up Brock !!!

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Hate to be the party pooper, but...

Sprite Shops
    These are not permitted. As stated above, this section is only for the showcase of pixel related works, and hence any sprite shop threads will be closed or edited with no excuses.
    (directly taken from rules)

On Ash's walking fowards sprites, his extended arms seem to stick out too much. They just seem a bit too long and strait. As for the rest of the Ash sprites, they are nicely done. The bolts between his eyes are bit dark, but are a nice idea though...

As for brock, his head is smaller in the side views than in the front and back facing views. I think that is why he looks skinny. You may want to increase his head's hight by a pixel to match the other views.

Hope my suggestions help...

Keep Spriting!

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    well as long as i'm creating sprites i might as well just take requests too ...
    I'll try and supp up Brock !!!

And as long as you're posting your sprites in my section you might as well follow the rules too.

No requests, they clog up threads, break the crit rule and clutter the front page. Feel free to take them via VM or PM, but not in your thread.

Meowth, FMP, theKaiser. PLEASE read the rules. None of you managed to meet even simple pixel art posting criteria.

Lunatic showed a perfect example of what's acceptable, it's only short but he added what he thought could be improved. Although we hope to see more elaborate posts surely all of you can manage to write that amount?

Back