• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Dragon Ball Z: Team Training

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Dec 8, 2022
Z-Max do you intend to update to v9 and have evolutions and new characters like moro, piccolo new transformation and etc... I love your hack rom

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 9, 2023
Hi, im trying to make the rom work on a catridge so i can play it on my gba console, i encounter some problems. if i straight copy the rom it gets stuck on gameboy logo screen. I tried fixing the header with gbata and now works but doesn´t save the game, so i patched the game with fire red batteryless patch now it works saves the first time ok but on the second save, the game will stay on a black screen when loading. anyone knows what could cause this to happen?

NorseTLoki

Eilreicht Bass
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Z-Max do you intend to update to v9 and have evolutions and new characters like moro, piccolo new transformation and etc... I love your hack rom

This is as far as it goes unless someone else takes over or Max comes back. He's been gone since last year.

Years
Hello everyone, I don't mean to revive the thread but I'm giving you some news. The project is still suspended (or finished, I don't know which word is appropriate) and for now, the link of the game patch is not available anymore, but I'm going to try and find a solution for this. For now you need to find the link somewhere else.
The good news is that the project is being updated by other people who called their version "Ultimate Team Training", they already added many new characters. I didn't test their version but it seems good, feel free to have a look.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Hello,
I want to ask if there is a list on how to get/obtain EV's in the game.
Do we get them only trough battles against certain fighters like in FR/LG or is there another mechanic to distribute raise/set back the values?
The game is really good and I would love to maximize my favourite fighters.

Years
This one, was actually a lot more fun than I expected it to be. Like yeah, I played it a good while ago, but it was pretty awesome to get some iconic characters and even some unexpected ones added to the team.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Oh, there was an update. Then I should get to work translating the v8.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
The ign link for the fighter codes for the encounter code doesn't work anymore. Does anyone have that list?

Days
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Hello everyone, I don't mean to revive the thread but I'm giving you some news. The project is still suspended (or finished, I don't know which word is appropriate) and for now, the link of the game patch is not available anymore, but I'm going to try and find a solution for this. For now you need to find the link somewhere else.
The good news is that the project is being updated by other people who called their version "Ultimate Team Training", they already added many new characters. I didn't test their version but it seems good, feel free to have a look.
Hey where is the link to "ultimate team training" where can I find it?

Days
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Hello Z-Max I love your work, and I wanted to make a translation of it (i'm italian). Can you DM me or give me an email or something to talk about this in pvt? thanks

Back