• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragonball Movie Trailer

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014

This is the trailer of the new live action Dragonball movie that is coming out in theaters in March/April 2009.

Some people are saying this movie is going to bomb. Others are saying it is going to be decent. What do you guys think?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • This looks pretty good in my opinion. I can imagine that I'd probably end up watching this on DVD though, haven't been to a theater in ages. =\

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah the more I watch the trailer, I think it will be a decent movie. I probably watch when it is on DVD though, like you. People want it like the anime, and there are some uproar. But don't judge it yet. Watch it first and then judge it. I think it will be impossible if they try to do it like the anime.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I don't know. There'll be a lot of more difference when you compare the movie to the anime, that's for sure.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah, it will be. I heard the movie is going to be a original story. They can't make it like the anime. They wanted to make it realistic. If they try to make it like the anime, not only it will look weird but it will be a long movie. They don't have time to tell Goku's life story in the Dark Tournament or how Goku arrived in Japan(these happened in the anime). So I think they change things around, but I think it was for the best. We will see what happens.

Back