• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragonball: The Future Awaits! [M] (OOC/ SU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I'm fighting against myself! ;O;

... Zack is the name of my character in another RP xP

Can't wait to begin! :DDDD Also, wouldn't it be much more easier if the fights were held simultaneously in different arenas? :O Then we could post without having to wait for each other...

Years
What kind of tournament is that? Four simultaneous fights? I sure hope you only wanted to see one of them, otherwise you're out of luck. What's that? You wanted to see them all? Too bad! Pick and choose who you watch, we're flying through this event as fast as possible!

Do you control the NPC opponents or do we?

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ Godzil: I will NOT be controlling normal NPC opponents. You guys do. The important NPC opponents, however, yes, I am controlling.

@ EVERYONE: Just don't worry about the tournament too much, okay?

Nam

Years
I WANT TO SEE THIS TOURNAMENT GO THROUGH TO ITS END! DO YOU HEAR ME!? DO NOT, AND I REPEAT, DO NOT BLOW IT UP OR SOMETHING! >< *tournament blows up*
;-;

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ Nam: The tournament isn't gonna blow up. Don't worry my little buddy. XD

EDIT:
@ SeekerOfDarknees: Not to rush a playa or anything, but hurry up and post please. :)

Last edited:

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
The dark deed you requested of me is done. XD Oh, btw, I is going out with by bros to some haunted houses, so I might not get to post tommorow. I'm gonna try, tho. If I do post, it's gonna be way short (for me, anyways).

Years
I love how everyone is hoping to fight the champion, but they're paired with someone else, and I'm all "Oh, I'm fighting the Champ? Cool, whatever."

Also, the name is Shigan, not Shingan. Only one n.

Nam

Years
My charger got separated today. I almost had a panic attack but I fixed it.. >< If that happened I'd be out of the web for quite a looooong time... :S I better get a new charger before that happens...

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
First off, allow me to list the power levels for the important NPCs, along with brief descriptions of them.

Pamela Lynn is a female human, and she has a power level of 13,347. Nothing is really known about her, except that she is a student of the Turtle school. Very intelligent, and she is extremely witty. She made it to the finals at the previous World Martial Arts Tournament, before losing to Ken Anderson in a controversial fashion.
Icex Acero is a female Blizzarian, and she has a power level of 9,238. She is a descendant of the unknown Blizzarian hero, but she doesn't know it. Is very selfish, but caring towards all life.
Fluto Dingah is a Namekian, and he has a power level of 10,000. He is rather tall at around seven feet, and rather bulky, much different than your usual Namekian. He is very wise, but lacks common sense. Student of the Crane style of fighting. Easy to anger. Want to make him angry? Call him a slug. I dare ya.
Boxer Breigh, as you all already know, is a descendant of Vegeta and Bulma. He stands at 5'5", and has a similiar build to Vegeta. In fact, he looks almost EXACTLY like Vegeta, except he has blue hair instead of black. His power level is 11,000. (Note: Nam, this is the guy from your post.)
Ken Anderson, as probably already guessed, is a human. He isn't a student of any style. He is brash, cocky, and extremely arrogant. He is also able to talk trash AND be able to back up what he says. His power level is 15,000. (Didn't expect that, now did ya?)

More to come as my post develops... Oh, and the normal NPCs aren't worth mentioning. Their power levels are 6,000 and lower. Should be extremely simple to defeat... :)

Last edited:

Nam

Years
Although, his proud grin that didn't seem to give up, was quickly and easily washed off when a human punched the machine, right after Heater.
"11,000! Spectacular!" said the man once again.

LMAO xD That post? I feel cool now. :P Was Boxer Breigh going to have 11,000 from the beginning? Or did you decide that after you read my post? xD

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ Nam: He was actually going to have 11,000 from the beginning. :D You just made it easy for me.

@ Everyone: My post is up. Now, for those of you fighting regular NPCs, remember that the individuals are male humans. As for appearances, make them as simple as possible. Your post should be reactions to the fight or to your opponent. Heck, you can talk to your opponent if you want.

@ Kazuki: You're hiding in a rather big bush to the side of the arena, right? Well, enjoy the show! :D

Years
Dag-NABBIT! I knew it wasn't gonna be easy, but my opponent's like the freakin' Macho Man himself! I am gonna get destroyed in my first match!

Old man with Dragon Balls? Dun Dun DUUUUN !

Years
Stop telling us not to worry. It's all fun! My character is enjoying himself, and I'm honestly looking forward to getting beat down. I'm at least 62% certain I'll lose, but it's gonna be awesome to watch.

Literally 62%. I made a pie chart and everything. With SCIENCE!

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ Godzil: Sorry, but I had to do it. NEEEEEEEERD! LOL jk jk

@ Everyone: Seems that Kazuki has left until further notice. However, due to how he left, I'm gonna keep him listed as a participant in this RP. Just kinda imagine his character doesn't even exist until whenever he shows up, given that's actually a rather big if right now. Post shall be on Monday! ...Or maybe tomorrow. I'm not sure.

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
I have arrived. And I am not amused. :D Game told me to post my SU now.

Name: Selladrin​

Race: Saiyan

Power Level: 24500

Appearance: Selladrin stands at roughly six foot three. He is well muscled, and it's obvious he's spent most of his life fighting anyone and everyone. There are no scars on his pristine example of manliness that he calls a body. His eyes are a a dark brown, bordering on black. His face usually holds a scowl of contempt for those beneath him, which is everyone. His hair is a large spiky jumble around his head, with several spikes falling over his forehead. It spikes up in the front normally, and in the back, it forms a strange X on the back of his head. It's black, as MOST (Looks at Trunks) Saiyan's hair is. His tail is very long, and generally waves about freely.

He wears a black jumpsuit with white boots and gloves. He has traditional Saiyan armor on his torso with many scratches. The armor is blue with dark orange lines, and the right shoulder piece has been blown off. He wears a blue scouter on his head, in case he needs to find out someones power level.

Personality: Seladrin believes he is a god among mortals. If he likes you or respects you, which is rare, he will fight anything to keep you safe. He cares deeply for those he considers his friend, and if you're stronger than him, he'll still do his best to protect you as he wants to be the one to kill you. Granted, even those he likes will have to put up with his sharp tongue.

However, not many people see the nice side of him. He knows he is the strongest person in the universe, and as such, he should rule. So, he will stop at nothing to do so. He believes that no one can defeat him. He is used to always being obeyed, and anyone that doesn't is killed. He's easy enough to provoke into a fight, but even in anger, he doesn't lose himself and make mistakes. He's a god, after all. However, when he's alone, he still broods about the love he lost many years ago.

History: Selladrin came to Earth many thousands of years before Kakarot ever set foot on the planet. Upon arriving, he decided that he should rule over the weaklings. After a long and bloody campain where half the human race was killed, he was proclaimed a god. He ruled over the mortals for a few years, but then he met the person that would be his downfall. The love of his life, Callia.

She was offered to him as a sacrifice when he got bored one day and began terrorizing a village. Instead of fearing him, she stood up to him. Callia was a powerful warrior herself, and the two of them had a huge fight, where she blew his armor up. He eventually triummphed, but he didn't kill her. She amused him, so he took her back to his castle. Once there, he began training her to be his personal guard. But she ended up seducing him, and the two fell in love. They pledged to rule together for all eternity. And for another few years, they did just that. But it was not meant to be.

Callia had a habit of wandering the grounds near the castle. One day she stumbled across a few rebels. One in particular was very powerful. He beat her in a fight and took her hostage. Selladrin heard this and he met with the leader of the rebels. During that meeting, she ended up getting killed when things turned sour. Selladrin was livid. He killed everyone in the meeting sight, including the leader. Then he made a new promise. To destroy everyone and get even for the humans stealing the most important thing in his life away from him. And for the next year, he did just that, killing everyone in sight, destroying islands, leveling towns. The few people that were left appealed to the gods, and their champion returned, stronger than ever. In a climatic showdown, Selladrin was killed, and his bloody reign of terror ended. And now, thousands of years later, he has returned.

Password: Dragon Dragon Dragonball Z

Signature Moves:

Galic Gun: Selladrin puts his hands behind his back and forms a glowing purple sphere. Then he thrusts them in front of him, firing a controllable purple beam that rivals the power of the Kamehameha Wave.

Kakusandan: Selladrin fires two yellow beams into the air. The two beams meet, and rain down destructive energy on the people under it.

Ultimate Attack:

Final Flash: Selladrin extends his hands out and begins charging his energy. Once he's charged enough power, he throws his hands in front of him, firing a devestating yellow beam. The more he charges the attack, the more powerful it is.

Other: Until Selladrin's power level exceeds 35000, his Final Flash attack can not be controlled, and if he tries to use it, he dies. Turning into the Great Oozaru is currently the ony way he can use the attack without dying.

There. XD I'm sure you know who the first villain is now. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back