• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon's Den V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2009
    Dragons Den V 3

rnI love Dragons Den and youre right it really does work I myself am now a buyer of Regae Regae sauce which is in supermarkets such as Tesco. good old Levi RootsnnWish I had a fab invention rn

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    rnI love Dragons Den and youre right it really does work I myself am now a buyer of Regae Regae sauce which is in supermarkets such as Tesco. good old Levi RootsnnWish I had a fab invention rn

Lol wut? Are you joining or what? We know we love that sauce thingy what ever it is... but...

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Levi Roots is king.

Dragon's Den V.3

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Why don't people suggest some topics to the owner/co-owners via VM/PM instead of whining about there not being one?

There's your topic.

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
    Well you guys seem to be having a lot of fun around here....
    Sorry that I've been gone, I'm back now. HEy! Lets get this thread back on the first page!!!!
    Just answer the topic minion.

*facepalm*
    And btw Purple, I love the facepalm thing!

Anyways new members will be added later tonight, I just don't feel like doing it right now =P

I'm all for a new banner and Dragonite sounds classic!

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    For the current topic:
    No car can EVER match the superior Dragons!
    (Heck, if dragon pokemon were real, we won't even NEED cars anymore...
    We'd ride our dragons, Eragon-style.)

Vallander

Close your eyes...
    Years
    Well you guys seem to be having a lot of fun around here....
    Sorry that I've been gone, I'm back now. HEy! Lets get this thread back on the first page!!!!

And btw Purple, I love the facepalm thing!

Anyways new members will be added later tonight, I just don't feel like doing it right now =P

I'm all for a new banner and Dragonite sounds classic!

yeah purple's facepalms are great lol.

...so do you want me to make yall a dragonite banner then? if so gimme a shout on how you want it done. VM/PM i dont care which. easier than request here so it doesnt get lost in the pages lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back