• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon's Den V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I have a topic.... Wait, no i don't... Wait... Yes! What dragon looks most epic shiny? I know it part of the su, but whatever.

(btw, tomorrow is mah b-day. I expect presents ;) )
    Charizard for sure. I mean its colors are awesome.

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
    Years
    Name: Shuricane
    type: poison/dragon
    appearance: Grayish body, black fangs, claws, horns, bright purple eyes, deep red spots surrounding it's body,
    height: 30 FT
    weight: 553 pounds
    length: 37 FT
    can learn the fallowing moves through LVL up: tackle, tail whip, body slam, leer, extreemspeed, dragon claw, swagger, flamethrower, ice fang, thunder fang, fire fang, draco meteor, and dragon breath
    whatever.. first creation.. please rate xD

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    can I please join???

And just wondering why Arbok and Onix/Steelix aren't considered Dragons if Tyrannitar is a Dragon, and btw Lucario learns dragon pulse

and for CREATE YOUR OWN DRAGON

Here is a line of Electric Dragons

Shoxent (Shock+Serpent)
    Lv. 30
    Ziguana (Zap+Iguana)
    Lv. 50
    Dragion (Dragon+Ion, which is a negative electical charge)

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    can I please join???
    Sure thing, welcome!

And just wondering why Arbok and Onix/Steelix aren't considered Dragons if Tyrannitar is a Dragon, and btw Lucario learns dragon pulse
    I'll use some logic I've used in the past. Pidgey can learn Twister, yet it isn't a dragon. XD
    and for CREATE YOUR OWN DRAGON

Here is a line of Electric Dragons

Shoxent (Shock+Serpent)
    Lv. 30
    Ziguana (Zap+Iguana)
    Lv. 50
    Dragion (Dragon+Ion, which is a negative electical charge)
    I have to give it to you, these are pretty creative names (and I'm not being sarcastic :D).

Silhouette

Years
    I see that we are in desperate need for a topic.

I also see that I have run out of ideas for the topic.

How about. . .

What ideas do you have for a topic?

Yes, I'm serious about this. DX

Silhouette

Years
    How about....

How many more new dragon types do you think there will be?
    It works. :D

I really am thinking that there won't be any new legendary dragons (other that Zek and Reshi) in Generation V. There is that other green guy, but that isn't legendary. As long as those three are it, I'm fine.

But, if Pokemon reaches generations past V, I really do hope they stop Dragon spamming us. :O

shininglatios217

Wayward Son
    Years
    The rumors say it will stop in Gen VII, so only one more Dragon Legendary and they should stop (in my opinion).

By the way, maybe a Rock/Dragon based on the basilisk.

Detox

I really am thinking that there won't be any new legendary dragons (other that Zek and Reshi) in Generation V. There is that other green guy, but that isn't legendary. As long as those three are it, I'm fine.

But, if Pokemon reaches generations past V, I really do hope they stop Dragon spamming us. :O

I thought they said the green dragon was the third in the trio?

Also I assume at least one three chain dragon evo and the three legends, so I say 6-7 honestly.

Silhouette

Years

I thought they said the green dragon was the third in the trio?

Also I assume at least one three chain dragon evo and the three legends, so I say 6-7 honestly.
    That green thing is a legendary? Lol, I haven't been very up-to-date with my Generation V (I just don't want to spoil it).

Yeah, there's bound to be a three chain dragon evo for sure. That's what I thought the green thing was.

(What was its name now, Kibago or something?)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back